120 Night Comfort Promise
rise+shine 120 Night Comfort Promise is designed to give you complete peace of mind when purchasing a new mattress.
Purchase any mattress from a rise + shine store and sleep on it for 30 nights. If you don’t fall in love with your new mattress during this time, you can return it for a new one (terms and conditions apply).
- The mattress must be slept on for a minimum of 30 nights from the date of delivery. Under the Comfort Promise, mattresses are only able to be exchanged after they have been slept on for 30 nights and before 120 nights (inclusive) from the date of your mattress delivery.
- Proof of purchase must be presented to claim an exchange. The mattress exchange is limited to one only within the 30–120 night period. No further exchanges will be accepted once a replacement mattress is received (except as required by law).
- A rise + shine approved waterproof mattress protector must be purchased for your mattress at the same time as your mattress and appear on the same invoice. This mattress protector must be used on your mattress at all times from the very first night until the last night.
- A mattress that is, in rise + shine’s opinion, damaged or soiled in any way will be exempt from the Comfort Promise and unable to be exchanged.
- A structurally sound bedframe/base is essential to the performance and comfort of your mattress. The mattress must be used on an appropriate bedframe/base. Solid timber slats should be no more than 8cm apart. Failure to use a suitable bedframe/base will result in your 120 Night comfort promise being voided and the mattress unable to be exchanged. rise + shine reserves the right to inspect the bedframe/base.
- Comfort Promise exchanges are based on the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of both the original and replacement mattress, as at the date of the replacement, regardless of whether the original mattress was bought on promotion.
- If the replacement mattress selected has a higher RRP than the original mattress, the customer must pay the difference (plus applicable delivery charges) prior to the exchange taking place. If the replacement mattress selected is priced at a lower RRP than the original mattress, no refund for the difference in price will be given.
- A service fee will be charged to customers for delivery and pick-up of mattresses. The fee will vary by region and will be advised by the store.
- The rise + shine 120 Night Comfort Promise applies to Australian made mattresses only. Bed in a bag and hourglass models are exempt from the 120 Night Comfort Promise.